Saturday, February 12, 2011

Assalamualaikum ....
Meet us back ....
I will continue the story the girl's love blue roses in this episode ....

Arbitrarily, without asking anyone else when I was trying to draw attention ... I mean he is a third person is a student from grades 4 MPV ... He was very handsome in my eyes to the silent silence, my heart infusion to propose to her partner so I am ... Which is not , my heart is in favor of a third ... and I do not think there is also the fourth person to appear in this story before I continue with this mission ... He, the four were students from grades 4 ARIF ... At first I did not treat him, but eventually, I often spend time with a fourth from the third ... From there, jealousy arises by a third person ... To apply the small argument, and I had to decide between them who I choose .... At the moment I need time to think, in one day, I received a letter from a third person ... At the moment I read the letter and was studying the letter of reconciliation, really surprise me ... As it turns out, there a ring of silver and by mistake, I'm laughing ... hahahaha .... Any or not, the first time someone gave me a ring ... Continue in the next episode ....

No comments:

Post a Comment