Monday, March 14, 2011

Love Story Girls Blue Roses

Hey everyone ...
 

Met again, in the story girl love blue roses.....




Luxury is also the time of my life for one semester ... ehem, do not get me wrong is not, I'm not a scraper people money ... That is for sure .... However, I still extend the life of luxury until the end ... Every time Diploma I met new people, they would buy goods ... hehe, I do not know why they indulge me with your property .... Is it because they think that way, they can do I owe, or they want to designate their no money or they are dear to me? emmm I did not know and I would not be like that ... However, the person said "food not less, do not find the enemy" so I shall take only what they have to to me .... hahaha, thank you to those who have trouble giving out money for it .... To his knowledge, they and you all, I just want to make friends and want to know one another. And this, not one of my agenda in the process of recognizing a man .. I hope they understand and know ya .... hehehe, I was over this ye ... But if there are willing to give anything without expecting a reply from me, I'm going to take too .. hehehehe 



Thank you ... 


p / s: Sorry, if this story is available is too short ..... And do you expect this story tells the true story of love between two hearts, but instead, it tells the love story is decorated with a wealth .... This meaning, about how love is not sincere ... hahaha ... Experience finalize our thoughts ....




No comments:

Post a Comment